Here you will find documents relating to All Hallows’ organ ranging from transcripts from Parish Magazines to the Hill firm’s drawings. Some of the files are large so they may take a while to load:
- Extracts from
The Record, the magazine of All Hallows’.
- Hill Shop Book entry for All Hallows’ organ.
- Drawing 1.
- Drawing 2.
- Drawing 3.
- Drawing 4.
- Drawing 5.
- Drawing 6.
- Drawing 7.
- Drawing 8.
- Drawing 9.
- Transcript of the final entries in the Hill Shop Book, showing that All Hallows’ was their last new organ (as opposed to rebuild), certainly their last major instrument!
- Hill Norman & Beard order book 1916 solo swell box and tremulant.
- Hill Norman & Beard order book 1928 organ overhaul.
- Article by Gilbert Benham from
- pamphlet from 1954, following dismantling and re-erection of the organ to enable work on the Good Shepherd chapel, below.
- pamphlet from the early 1990s, following further dismantling and re-erection of the organ in 1976, the organ was, again, in a bad state by then.